Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Spice up your cauliflower with these snackable bites!
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- ½ cup whole wheat or gluten-free flour
- ½ cup hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. butter or dairy-free butter, melted
- ½ cup water
- Sea salt and garlic powder, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Chop cauliflower head into 2-3 inch chunks.
- Mix flour, sea salt, garlic powder and water together in a large bowl.
- Toss cauliflower chunks in the flour mix, making sure all chunks are coated.
- Place cauliflower on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, melt the butter, then stir together with hot sauce.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and coat all pieces in hot sauce.
- Place cauliflower back in the oven and roast for an additional 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with a side of your favorite bleu cheese or ranch dressing.