Thank you for being part of the Rewardsat65.com Community. To ensure the best possible experience for all community members, we’ve established some basic guidelines for participation.
The overall goal of the Rewardsat65.com Community is to make it easy to connect with, learn from, and share your experiences with other active seniors like you. Participation is at the heart of this community. By participating in the Rewardsat65.com Community, you agree you have read and will follow these rules and guidelines.
If you have questions about these guidelines or the community, contact us. In order to preserve a climate that encourages civil and fruitful dialogue, Rewardsat65.com reserves the right to delete posts or block the accounts of users who violate these rules.
Rules & Etiquette
- Don’t attack others. The discussions in the Community Forum are meant to stimulate conversation, not create contention.
- Don't post commercial or self-promoting messages.
- Community messages should not contain promotional material, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. Rewardsat65.com reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Don’t swear, gossip, threaten, speak negatively about others, or play doctor.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited and may be removed.
- Don’t post anything you wouldn’t want the world to see or know it came from you.
- Don’t post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
- Refrain from conversations regarding politics, religion, racism, gender discrimination, and substance abuse.
- Respect what others have to say.
- Read and understand all items listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below, particularly regarding the copyright ownership of information posted to the Community.
- Be mindful of and appreciate that everyone has different capabilities, limitations, and fitness levels.
- Be authentic, including using your real name and a profile picture of your likeness.
- Seek advice from your medical provider before using any of the fitness, health, and other tips offered on this site.
Disclaimers & Legal
The Rewardsat65.com Community is provided as a safe platform for active seniors to learn about and share health and wellness information. Please be advised that:
- Rewardsat65.com is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others.
- Rewardsat65.com disclaims all warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by Rewardsat65.com or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness.
- In no event shall Rewardsat65.com be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.
- By posting material, you grant to Rewardsat65.com and the members of this community the nonexclusive, world-wide, transferable right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material in any way and in any medium, including but not limited to print or electronic form.
- Rewardsat65.com reserves the right to block any users who do not abide by these guidelines.
Community Rules & Etiquette Violation Policy
The above Rules and Disclaimers should not be seen as all-inclusive, but rather intended to give Rewardsat65.com Members a general idea of the guidelines one should follow when participating in the Rewardsat65.com Community. Rewardsat65.com reserves the right to suspend, remove content, or terminate participation of members who violate these rules.
Taking action against one of our members, particularly in regard to removing an account, is something we don’t take lightly, however, realize may need to happen to protect the quality of service we strive to provide to our members. This restriction is not intended to in any way limit the conversation, camaraderie, or sharing enabled by the Rewardsat65.com Community.
When unsure whether content is consistent with these policies, please err on the side of caution and do not post the content in the Rewardsat65.com Community. If there are any questions on what content is appropriate to post please contact us.
The Rewardsat65.com Community Rules & Etiquette may be revised from time to time. It’s the member’s responsibility to stay abreast of any changes.
Possible disciplinary actions for Rules & Etiquette violations:
- The member is sent an email, or receives a phone call that explains the violation, giving he/she 24 hours to correct the issue.
- The member is notified by email or phone that they are being placed on 30-day monitoring, during which time all content and conduct well be reviewed by the Community Manager.
- The member may be subject to removal from the Rewardsat65.com Community if the current violation continues, or new violations occur.
- Rewardsat65.com reserves the right to edit or delete a post if it violates the Rules & Etiquette outlined above.
A member may not appeal his/her 30-day monitoring. A member may appeal his/her removal from the Rewardsat65.com Community by contacting us in writing; appeal will be reviewed and the appealing member will be notified of the final outcome.
Appeals should include the following:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Full disclosure of any previous violations
- Why you feel removal from the Community should be overturned, include any relevant or supporting evidence
If you witness members violating the Rules & Etiquette of the Rewardsat65.com Community, you can contact us and provide the violating member’s username and a short summary of the violation. Rewardsat65.com will respond to all complaints and violation reports within 48 hours.